Greene County Medical Center
1000 West Lincolnway
Jefferson, IA 50129
Phone: (515) 386-2114
Fax: (515) 386-3695
Patients & Visitors
Our mission at Greene County Medical Center is to serve you by providing quality healthcare services and attentive care.
We hope the following service information will be useful to you, your family or other visitors and guests.
Greene County Medical Center Services:
- 25 critical access acute care beds
- 24 hour emergency care
- Skilled care
- Special intensive care
- Digital mammography and stereotactic breast biopsies
- Bone Density Scanning
- West Central Orthopedics - all orthopedic needs, including surgery
- Advanced Women's Care - obstetrics, midwife care, gynecology
- Obstetrics/newborn care with New Beginnings Birth Center
- Outpatient services include: laboratory, radiology, cardiopulmonary/respiratory, sleep lab, calcium screenings, and physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Outpatient nursing services include: wound care, blood transfusions, IV therapy and injections
- Cardiac care/rehabilitation
- Specialist physician clinics - dermatology, orthodontia, podiatry
- Public health nursing/home care
- Diabetes Education Center
- Eldercare services/Lifeline
- Hospice-Respite care
- 75 bed Long Term Care unit where we "add LIFE to days"
- Ever Greene Ridge senior independent living retirement community
- Employer of Choice. One of Greene county's largest employers with more than 260 qualified full and part-time staff providing YOU care.
Physicians/Allied Health Professionals
- Advanced Women's Care clinic:
Obstetrics and Gynecology
515-386-2240 (if calling from hospital phone, exclude area code and dial 9 first)
- McFarland Clinic-Jefferson physicians
515-386-4192 (if calling from hospital phone, exclude area code and dial 9 first)
Notify nurse of need to visit with physician
- West Central Orthopedics:
515-386-2488 (if calling from hospital phone, exclude area code and dial 9 first)
To reach other physicians, contact the receptionist for the correct phone number.