The Greene County Medical Center Foundation is set to launch this year’s Greene Backer campaign. With a goal of raising $75,000 in support of the programs and services of the medical center. This year’s campaign is ambitious and will directly support equipment for a new pain clinic, coming to Greene County Medical Center in early 2022.
As of November 5, Medical Center team members, leaders, providers, and board members have contributed nearly $15,000 to the 2021 Greene Backer campaign. The Greene County Medical Center invites patients, community members, and businesses to be a Greene Backer by making a donation today. Gifts can be made in honor or memory of someone, and with cash, check and credit cards. Recurring gifts are also welcome.
“The people of Jefferson, Greene County and the surrounding communities step up year after year to show us how important a local care option is,” says Nancy Houska, Foundation Director. “Their investment in Greene County Medical Center improves quality of life in many ways. Most notably, it improves the health and wellness of those who live here. But it also has a significant economic impact. The more services we are able to offer locally, the more dollars are spent locally.”
In the past year alone, the medical center was able to provide these new services and enhancements for Greene County patients:
· Addition of two new ARNPs in Family Medicine, one with specialization in pediatrics
· Addition of a new PMHNP-BC in Behavioral Health
· Addition of a new outpatient urology clinic
· Recruitment of additional Emergency-trained physicians delivering 24/7 care in the ER
· Continued access to local services including surgery, rehabilitation, senior care, care management, preventative care and much more
As healthcare becomes increasingly complex, Greene County Medical Center has continued to invest in the providers, equipment and facilities that ensure health needs can be met locally. Over the years, several of Greene County Medical Center’s investments in enhanced care options have come as a direct result of private gifts.
“It is a two-way street,” Houska says. “Investments in the medical center yield expanded care options. Investments by the medical center help keep our community members healthy and well with care options close to home.”
To learn more about the Greene Backer campaign, or to make a gift, visit https://www.gcmchealth.com/foundation. Or find out how to donate below!
Four Easy Ways to Donate!
- Use the Greene Backer Campaign link. https://app.mobilecause.com/e/-QJ4fw?vid=lfslh
- Text GreeneBacker to 41444
- Cash or Check to Greene County Medical Center Foundation.
- Scan the QR Code.