Dr. Holly Van de Voort
Dr. Holly Van de Voort earned her medical degree at the Medical College of Georgia, School of Medicine. She completed her internship and residency at the Medical College of Georgia - Children's Medical Center. She is board certified in pediatrics and is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Dr. Van de Voort treats pediatric patients - newborns through adolescence - and has a special interest in routine child health checks and preventative care.
Schedule & Appointments:
Dr. Van de Voort is at Greene County Medical Center weekly Monday - Friday. Appointments can be made by calling 515-386-2488.
- Preventative medicine: comprehensive medical care for newborns, toddlers, children and adolescents
- School and sports physicals
- Screenings for developmental delay
- Hearing and vision screens
- Puberty and growth concerns
- Screening and treatment for mental health issues, such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, uncomplicated anxiety and depression
- Asthma management
- Pre-operative examinations
- Sick visits for common illnesses, such as:
- Allergies/mild allergic reactions
- Mild asthma attack
- Minor burns
- Earache/ear infections
- Ear wax removal
- Head injury (no loss of consciousness)
- Sinus infection
- Sore throat
- Swimmer's ear
- Vomiting and diarrhea