Summer 2019 Promotion
Avoid the rush - schedule your child's 2019-2020 back-to-school and sports physical today!
Dr. Van de Voort is currently scheduling appointments for school and sports physicals for children entering preschool through 12th grade. Immunizations are available, too.
Schedule your child's appointment in June and July. If your child comes in for a physical before July 31, they will be entered in a raffle to win one of two backpacks stuffed with school supplies!
Dr. Holly Van de Voort
Dr. Holly Van de Voort earned her medical degree at the Medical College of Georgia, School of Medicine. She completed her internship and residency at the Medical College of Georgia - Children's Medical Center. She is board certified in pediatrics and is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Dr. Van de Voort treats pediatric patients - newborns through adolescence - and has a special interest in routine child health checks and preventative care.
Schedule & Appointments:
Dr. Van de Voort is at Greene County Medical Center weekly Monday - Friday. Appointments can be made by calling 515-386-2488.
- Preventative medicine: comprehensive medical care for newborns, toddlers, children and adolescents
- School and sports physicals
- Screenings for developmental delay
- Hearing and vision screens
- Puberty and growth concerns
- Screening and treatment for mental health issues, such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, uncomplicated anxiety and depression
- Asthma management
- Pre-operative examinations
- Sick visits for common illnesses, such as:
- Allergies/mild allergic reactions
- Mild asthma attack
- Minor burns
- Earache/ear infections
- Ear wax removal
- Head injury (no loss of consciousness)
- Sinus infection
- Sore throat
- Swimmer's ear
- Vomiting and diarrhea