2017 Community Flu Clinics
Flu season has begun! Public Health has vaccines available - and they are offering the following community flu clinics:
- Friday, October 20: Public Health, Greene County Medical Center, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Public Health will also hold evening clinic hours (4 - 7:30 p.m.) at upcoming parent/teacher conferences:
- Tuesday, October 24: Greene County Intermediate School
- Thursday, October 26: Greene County Intermediate School
- Thursday, November 2: Paton-Churdan School
- Tuesday, November 7: Greene County Elementary School
- Tuesday, November 7: Paton-Churdan School
- Thursday, November 9: Greene County Elementary School
The evening clinics are open to the public - no appointment needed.
Walk-ins accepted during office hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Flu shots are billable to Medicare, Medicaid, Title 19, Blue Cross Blue Shield and other private insurance. Cost is $35/injection.
For more information, call public health: 515-386-3228.