Temporary Flu Visitation Rules
Precautionary Visitor Guidelines for Inpatient Care and Long Term Care
- Limit of 2 visitors at a time in patient/resident room
- Visitors must be 18 years of age or older, including siblings. (For cases involving critically ill patients or end-of-life situations, please visit with nurse.)
Please DO NOT VISIT patient/resident if:
- You are experiencing coughing or sneezing.
- Have or have had any flu-like symptoms during the past 7 days. Those symptoms include:
- Fever 100 degrees Fahrenheit or higher, and
- Cough, and/or
- Sore throat.
If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms, please contact your primary care provider by phone and determine the care you need.