Dr. Andrew Keiner
Dr. Andrew Keiner holds a Doctorate of Audiology degree from the University of Iowa and a Bachelor of Science degree from Iowa State University. He completed his externship at the Department of Veterans Affairs Hospital in Iowa City. He is with Merit Hearing, based in Des Moines.
Dr. Keiner specializes in the fitting of hearing aids and the treatment and management of tinnitus.
Schedule & Appointments:
Dr. Keiner is at Greene County Medical Center the second and fourth Friday of each month. Appointments can be made by calling 515-386-2488.
- Comprehensive audiometric evaluation
- Pure tone audiometry air & bone conduction
- Word recognition
- Word recognition in noise
- Speech reception threshold
- Cerumen management (non-complicated)
- Hearing aid assessment (monaural and binaural)
- Ear impressions
- Hearing aid fitting/orientation
- Real ear measures
- Aural rehabilitation
- Hearing aid checks
- Follow-up programming
- Hearing aid repair