Dr. Ashley Price
Dr. Ashley Price holds a Doctorate of Audiology degree from the University of South Dakota. She completed his externship in Madison, Wisconsin, with the American Family Children's Hospital and University of Wisconsin-Madison Waisman Center.
Dr. Price specializes in pediatric diagnostic and intervention services, as well as specialized training working with patients with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Her favorite part of the job is improving a patient's quality of life.
Schedule & Appointments:
Dr. Price is at Greene County Medical Center every other Monday. Appointments can be made by calling 515-386-2488.
- Comprehensive audiometric evaluation
- Pure tone audiometry air & bone conduction
- Word recognition
- Word recognition in noise
- Speech reception threshold
- Cerumen management (non-complicated)
- Hearing aid assessment (monaural and binaural)
- Ear impressions
- Hearing aid fitting/orientation
- Real ear measures
- Aural rehabilitation
- Hearing aid checks
- Follow-up programming
- Hearing aid repair