Dr. Craig Stark
Dr. Craig Stark received his medical training at Wayne State University in Detroit. He completed his internal medicine residency at University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City, where he also completed fellowships in cardiology and interventional cardiology.
Dr. Stark is board certified in general, interventional and nuclear cardiology and echocardiology. He is affiliated with UnityPoint Clinic - Cardiology in Des Moines.
Schedule & Appointments:
Dr. Stark and staff are at Greene County Medical Center the first and third Thursday of each month. Appointments can be made by calling 515-241-5700.
Common Reasons to See a Cardiologist
Diagnosis and treatment of:
- Chest pain or discomfort (angina)
- Irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia)
- Regularly high blood pressure (hypertension)
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart failure (cardiomyopathy)
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Heart disease during pregnancy
- Adult congenital heart disease
- Preventive cardiology