Podiatrist Dr. Timothy Holcomb is trained in all areas of foot and ankle care.
Schedule & Appointments
Appointments can be made by calling 515-386-2488.
Common Reasons to See a Podiatrist
- Plantar fasciitis: A common heel pain that affects the ligaments that connect your heel bone to your toes.
- Onychomoycosis: Otherwise known as toenail fungus.
- Plantar warts: Small, hard, grainy warts common on the heels or balls of your feet and can grow outward or inward.
- Neuropathic foot wounds: Damaged nerve fibers that result in the loss of ability to feel pain, most often found in diabetic patients.
- Sports injuries to the foot or ankle: This can range from a simple sprain to a more complex fracture.
- Podiatric Surgery
- Ingrown toenails
- Foot and ankle reconstruction
- Hammer toes
- Soft tissue masses
- Flat foot/high arch
- Fracture or tendon trauma repair