21st Century Rehab at Greene County Medical Center offers a Medical Gym, which is an innovative approach in maintaining and improving health.
The Medical Gym provides all aspects of a regular gym membership with the added benefit of professional guidance from knowledgeable therapists and other medical professionals.
The gym is staffed with physical therapists, physical therapist assistants, and certified athletic trainers who work with your healthcare providers to help you maintain quality of life in multiple aspects of your health.
Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
A medical gym membership includes:
- Comprehensive initial evaluation including body fat percentage, body mass index and health review.
- Re-assessment every 90 days to ensure progress towards goals.
- Personalized workout program and coaching.
- Meeting with staff members to ensure progress towards goals.
- On-site medically trained staff to check vitals, answer questions and facilitate safe member participation.
Who can join?
Anyone can join the Medical Gym. You do not need a referral from your doctor to join. However, if you are just starting an exercise program we recommend you consult with your doctor first.
Single Membership: $50 per month
Single +1: $80 per month (for one person and a spouse/partner)
Call 515-386-4284 to sign up and schedule an initial evaluation.