Greene County Family Medicine is pleased to offer Walk-In Clinic services in the Family Medicine Clinic, Monday through Friday from 7 AM to 4:30 PM. Patients will be seen on a first-come, first-served basis. Use the On My Way option to set a time for the Walk-In Clinic through MyUnityPoint or use the schedule below.
Why You Might Use the Walk-In Clinic:
- Sore throat
- Minor Sports Injuries
On My Way
Use the On My Way option to set a time for the Walk-In Clinic through MyUnityPoint (MyChart) or use the schedule below to select your arrival time. Click here for more details.
How Does a Walk-In Clinic Work?
- A Greene County Family Medicine Clinic provider will cover walk-in patients, Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the Family Medicine Clinic.
- Those who are ill or suffered a minor injury can simply arrive at the clinic for treatment and be seen on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The costs and payment for services are the same as with a normal appointment. Insurance claims will be filed and co-pays are expected at the time of service.
- Walk-In appointments are NOT meant for routine services such as, chronic care management, check-ups, physicals, immunizations, etc. Patients are asked to make a regular appointment with their primary provider for these healthcare services.
Two Convenient Walk-In Options
- Walk right in and be seen at the next available opening
- Utilize On My Way and select a preferred time
More about On My Way